Transfer Pricing Manager - Geneva, Switzerland
- Country Switzerland
- City Geneva
- Reference 105815
Transfer Pricing Manager – Geneva, Switzerland.
Our market leading client is looking to complement its specialist TP team with the hire of a Transfer Pricing Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Some of the key areas of this TP Manager role will include:
- Designing and implementing TP policies for large multinational clients.
- Carrying out complex economic analyses and valuations on cross border transactions.
- Undertaking value chain analyses and assessing business model transformations.
- Managing the preparation of benchmarking analyses and TP defence files.
- Successfully building long term working relationships with existing clients.
- Active involvement in business development initiatives.
- Leading and developing junior TP team members.
To be considered for this TP Manager role then it is likely your profile will include:
- A master’s degree in Law, Economics or similar.
- Approximately 5 years plus in a dedicated TP role, ideally in Consulting.
- A good level of TP knowledge in relation to cross border transactions.
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and generating new business.
- The ability to work wholly in both French and English (written and oral).
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Experience of mentoring and developing junior team members.
In return there is a competitive starting salary, good bonus potential plus excellent benefits.Apply for this job
Contact our International Tax Team
Tel: + 44 (0) 330 111 0739