Tax Director - Dublin, Ireland
- Country Ireland
- City Dublin
- Reference 106933
Tax Director – Dublin, Ireland.
Our market leading client is looking to strengthen is positioning with the hire of a Tax Director based in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Tax Director, you will play a fundamental role in:
• Managing and leading a team of dedicated Corporate Tax professionals.
• Advising a diverse portfolio of clients across multiples industries on varying Tax matters.
• Taking a lead role on key client assignments.
• Collaborating across a Global network on cross-border, international Tax projects.
To be considered for this Tax Director role, your profile should likely have:
• A degree in Finance, Accounting or law (or similar).
• High level of experience in a 'Big 4' Tax practice in the UK or Ireland only - ideally operating at a Director or SM level.
• Expertise in international Tax across broad subjects i.e. Tax Planning, restructuring, CIT, WHT, etc.
• A proven track record of significant client development and retention.
In return, there is a highly competitive salary along with an excellent bonus scheme and benefits.
Contact our International Tax Team
Tel: + 44 (0) 330 111 0739