Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Saudi Arabia, an area of the middle east where many big four companies are headquartered. Review our guides and articles to help in your preparations for an international move.
- 20 Sep Facts and figures on the cost of living in Saudi Arabia The overall cost of living in Saudi Arabia is similar to most European countries as an expat. The Kingdom ranks 62nd out of 136 in the Global Cost of Living Index.
- 20 Sep 5 reasons to relocate to Saudi Arabia The main reasons expats move to Saudi Arabia are career prospects and salary packages.
- 15 Aug Guide to International Schools in Saudi Arabia International schools in Saudi Arabia offers various types of curriculums, such as the International Baccalaureate, the UK national curriculum, a US-style model or the International Primary Curriculum.
- 12 Mar Expat Guide for Living and Working in Saudi Arabia Thinking about relocating to Saudi Arabia? We have compiled a comprehensive guide containing all the main information you would need to know.
- 03 Mar Spending Leisure Time in Saudi Arabia Have a bit of spare time in Saudi Arabia? Here are some activities to do in Riyadh and Jeddah during leisure times.
- 31 Jan A Guide to Finding an Apartment in Saudi Arabia Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on Saudi Arabia and will give you a helping hand in finding your new home in the Middle East.