Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Oman, an established region in the middle east attracting tax expertise. Read any number of guides and articles to help in your preparations for a move to this region.
- 06 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Oman Oman’s emergence as a key economic centre in the Arab Gulf Region has led to increased number of expats arriving in the country. Kingpin International have created our guide to moving and living in the country.
- 05 Mar Must Knows Before Moving to Oman Expatriates’ thinking about moving to the Sultanate of Oman should prepare themselves for a financially and culturally rewarding experience. Here we explore some of other things you should know before moving to Oman.
- 02 Mar Top 6 Things to Do in Oman For visitors to this beautiful part of the globe, Kingpin International have picked our top 6 experiences to provide a memorable journey through the heart and soul of Arabia.
- 15 Feb Kingpin's Guide to Schooling in Oman Moving to Oman? Have a look at our guide to international schooling in the country to give you a helping hand in choosing which school to send your children.
- 05 Jan An Introduction to Oman Gain insight into the The Sultanate of Oman, the oldest independent state in the Arab world!
- 25 Jun Expat's Guide for Moving to Oman Considering a move to Oman’s capital? Muscat is a rapidly growing city with a large expat community. Read this guide before moving!