Relocating to Middle Eastern Countries
Kingpin International has forged excellent recruitment links with businesses in the Middle Eastern regions, including Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Take a look at our guides and articles to find all the essential facts and figures.
All Middle Eastern Blogs
- 13 Mar Life Beyond the UAE Expat Job Moving into the UAE is so much more than just an expat job. We discover what makes expat life in Dubai and Abu Dhabi so special.
- 12 Mar How to Find an Apartment in Qatar Qatar is becoming a more prominent expat location in the Middle East. Kingpin International have put together our guide to finding your perfect Qatari home.
- 12 Mar Expat Guide for Living and Working in Saudi Arabia Thinking about relocating to Saudi Arabia? We have compiled a comprehensive guide containing all the main information you would need to know.
- 12 Mar Kingpin's Guide to International Schooling in Abu Dhabi For expats with children, schooling is one of the foremost considerations when deciding to relocate. Our guide will look at some of the options available for those looking to move to the UAE's capital.
- 12 Mar Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 11 Mar Kingpin's Guide for a Professional Life in Bahrain Perhaps one of the Gulf's lesser-known states, our guide will give you an insight on what to expect from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 06 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Oman Oman’s emergence as a key economic centre in the Arab Gulf Region has led to increased number of expats arriving in the country. Kingpin International have created our guide to moving and living in the country.
- 06 Mar International Schooling Guide for Dubai If you are an expat with young family moving to Dubai, have a look at our guide to international schooling options in the city to assist you in finding the best education for your children.
- 05 Mar Must Knows Before Moving to Oman Expatriates’ thinking about moving to the Sultanate of Oman should prepare themselves for a financially and culturally rewarding experience. Here we explore some of other things you should know before moving to Oman.
- 04 Mar International Schooling in Qatar Schooling is an important factor when you and your family are considering a significant relocation. Our schooling guide will focus on popular international schools in Qatar.
- 03 Mar Spending Leisure Time in Saudi Arabia Have a bit of spare time in Saudi Arabia? Here are some activities to do in Riyadh and Jeddah during leisure times.
- 02 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Moving & Living in Dubai Relocating to Dubai? We've created a comprehensive expat guide containing all the information you need for moving and living in Dubai.
- 02 Mar Top 10 Things to Do in the UAE The United Arab Emirates has become an expat hotspot and a financial hub in the past few years, but what is there to do on your day off?
- 02 Mar Top 6 Things to Do in Oman For visitors to this beautiful part of the globe, Kingpin International have picked our top 6 experiences to provide a memorable journey through the heart and soul of Arabia.
- 01 Mar Comprehensive Guide to International Schooling in Bahrain For expats with children, schooling is one of the foremost considerations when deciding to relocate. Our guide will look at some of the options available for those looking to move to the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 15 Feb Kingpin's Guide to Schooling in Oman Moving to Oman? Have a look at our guide to international schooling in the country to give you a helping hand in choosing which school to send your children.
- 10 Feb 4 Great Reasons to Move to Qatar Working and living in Qatar might seem like a daunting prospect but if you are considering the idea, then here are a few reasons why this just might be the move of a lifetime!
- 31 Jan A Guide to Finding an Apartment in Saudi Arabia Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on Saudi Arabia and will give you a helping hand in finding your new home in the Middle East.
- 05 Jan An Introduction to Oman Gain insight into the The Sultanate of Oman, the oldest independent state in the Arab world!
- 04 Jan An introduction to Abu Dhabi Gain insight into what it is like to live and work in Abu Dhabi.