Relocating to Middle Eastern Countries
Kingpin International has forged excellent recruitment links with businesses in the Middle Eastern regions, including Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Take a look at our guides and articles to find all the essential facts and figures.
All Middle Eastern Blogs
- 24 Jul Life Beyond the UAE Expat Job Moving into the UAE is so much more than just an expat job. We discover what makes expat life in Dubai and Abu Dhabi so special.
- 18 Jul Kingpin's Guide to Moving & Living in Dubai Relocating to Dubai? We've created a comprehensive expat guide containing all the information you need for moving and living in Dubai.
- 28 Jun Spending Leisure Time in Saudi Arabia Have a bit of spare time in Saudi Arabia? Here are some activities to do in Riyadh and Jeddah during leisure times.
- 25 Jun Expat's Guide for Moving to Oman Considering a move to Oman’s capital? Muscat is a rapidly growing city with a large expat community. Read this guide before moving!
- 02 Apr 7 Must Do Activities in Qatar Qatar is fast becoming a prominent expat location in the Middle East. Kingpin International have put together our guide to introduce seven activities to test out when you need to escape for the day.
- 16 Mar International Schooling in Qatar Schooling is an important factor when you and your family are considering a significant relocation. Our schooling guide will focus on popular international schools in Qatar.
- 23 Feb How to Find an Apartment in Qatar Qatar is becoming a more prominent expat location in the Middle East. Kingpin International have put together our guide to finding your perfect Qatari home.
- 16 Feb Top 6 Things to Do in Oman For visitors to this beautiful part of the globe, Kingpin International have picked our top 6 experiences to provide a memorable journey through the heart and soul of Arabia.
- 31 Jan A Guide to Finding an Apartment in Saudi Arabia Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on Saudi Arabia and will give you a helping hand in finding your new home in the Middle East.
- 12 Jan Comprehensive Guide to International Schooling in Bahrain For expats with children, schooling is one of the foremost considerations when deciding to relocate. Our guide will look at some of the options available for those looking to move to the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 05 Jan Top 10 Things to Do in the UAE The United Arab Emirates has become an expat hotspot and a financial hub in the past few years, but what is there to do on your day off?
- 27 Dec Best Places to Live in the UAE as an Expat The UAE is perhaps the most prominent expat location in the Middle East. Kingpin International have put together our guide to finding you your perfect home.
- 18 Dec Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Oman Oman’s emergence as a key economic centre in the Arab Gulf Region has led to increased number of expats arriving in the country. Kingpin International have created our guide to moving and living in the country.
- 12 Dec Expat Guide for Living and Working in Saudi Arabia Thinking about relocating to Saudi Arabia? We have compiled a comprehensive guide containing all the main information you would need to know.
- 08 Dec Kingpin's Guide for a Professional Life in Bahrain Perhaps one of the Gulf's lesser-known states, our guide will give you an insight on what to expect from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 01 Aug Businesswomen in the Gulf Region Some expats are somewhat reluctant to embark on a move to the Gulf Region, particularly women. Though a move to this area of the world means a culture change, there are still many reasons for women to work in the Gulf.
- 30 Jul Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 17 Jul The UAE urgently needs VAT expertise as its implementation looms With VAT implementation fast approaching in the UAE, we look at how Kingpin can help in this time of transition.
- 12 Jul Kingpin's Guide to International Schooling in Abu Dhabi For expats with children, schooling is one of the foremost considerations when deciding to relocate. Our guide will look at some of the options available for those looking to move to the UAE's capital.
- 15 Jun Kingpin's Guide to Schooling in Oman Moving to Oman? Have a look at our guide to international schooling in the country to give you a helping hand in choosing which school to send your children.