Relocating to Middle Eastern Countries
Kingpin International has forged excellent recruitment links with businesses in the Middle Eastern regions, including Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Take a look at our guides and articles to find all the essential facts and figures.
All Middle Eastern Blogs
- 23 Sep Living in Oman The capital Muscat contains about 50% of the country’s population and is ranked 10th on the list of ‘Best Cities for Expats’.
- 23 Sep Living in Bahrain In 2018, the capital Manama ranked 3rd in the world on the list of Best Cities for Expats, according to Expat Insider – having been 1st the previous year.
- 20 Sep Facts and figures on the cost of living in Saudi Arabia The overall cost of living in Saudi Arabia is similar to most European countries as an expat. The Kingdom ranks 62nd out of 136 in the Global Cost of Living Index.
- 20 Sep 5 reasons to relocate to Saudi Arabia The main reasons expats move to Saudi Arabia are career prospects and salary packages.
- 17 Sep What's in it for me - living in Abu Dhabi as an expat Abu Dhabi has undergone a period of remarkable growth and modernisation in the past few decades. Effectively a desert in 1970, the city has grown to become a centre for global trade.
- 06 Sep Expat communities in the UAE The UAE hosts over 200 nationalities and 80% of its residents were born abroad. Whether it's Abu Dhabi or Dubai, Expats can expect an intercultural experience when moving here.
- 15 Aug Guide to International Schools in Saudi Arabia International schools in Saudi Arabia offers various types of curriculums, such as the International Baccalaureate, the UK national curriculum, a US-style model or the International Primary Curriculum.
- 30 Jul Transfer Pricing Takes Off in the Middle East Recent developments have seen MENA states sign up to international TP recommendations from the OECD, as they seek to counter the erosion of national revenue and minimise capital flight.
- 23 Jul Living in Dubai According to a Deutsche Bank report, Dubai ranks 14th for high monthly salaries in the world and 11th in disposable income.
- 12 Jun Q&A: Being an Expat Woman in the Middle East As executive international recruiters, we often engage with candidates interested in Middle East-based vacancies who are unsure about certain aspects of moving to a different part of the world.
- 13 Mar Life Beyond the UAE Expat Job Moving into the UAE is so much more than just an expat job. We discover what makes expat life in Dubai and Abu Dhabi so special.
- 12 Mar How to Find an Apartment in Qatar Qatar is becoming a more prominent expat location in the Middle East. Kingpin International have put together our guide to finding your perfect Qatari home.
- 12 Mar Expat Guide for Living and Working in Saudi Arabia Thinking about relocating to Saudi Arabia? We have compiled a comprehensive guide containing all the main information you would need to know.
- 12 Mar Kingpin's Guide to International Schooling in Abu Dhabi For expats with children, schooling is one of the foremost considerations when deciding to relocate. Our guide will look at some of the options available for those looking to move to the UAE's capital.
- 12 Mar Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 11 Mar Kingpin's Guide for a Professional Life in Bahrain Perhaps one of the Gulf's lesser-known states, our guide will give you an insight on what to expect from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 06 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Oman Oman’s emergence as a key economic centre in the Arab Gulf Region has led to increased number of expats arriving in the country. Kingpin International have created our guide to moving and living in the country.
- 06 Mar International Schooling Guide for Dubai If you are an expat with young family moving to Dubai, have a look at our guide to international schooling options in the city to assist you in finding the best education for your children.
- 05 Mar Must Knows Before Moving to Oman Expatriates’ thinking about moving to the Sultanate of Oman should prepare themselves for a financially and culturally rewarding experience. Here we explore some of other things you should know before moving to Oman.
- 04 Mar International Schooling in Qatar Schooling is an important factor when you and your family are considering a significant relocation. Our schooling guide will focus on popular international schools in Qatar.