Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in The Netherlands, a European country known for attracting top tax talent. Read our guides and articles to find out all there is to know about working and living in The Netherlands.
- 27 Sep Finding Accommodation in Maastricht as An Expat Considering a move to Maastricht? Read our guide for advice on how you can find your new European home.
- 05 Sep Expat Q&A: Relocating to Maastricht Meet Rachael, a British expat living in Maastricht offers expats valuable insights into everyday of living and working in The Netherlands.
- 13 Aug Kingpin's Expat Guide for The Netherlands The Netherlands is one of Europe's most thriving countries. If you're considering a move there, check out Kingpin's expat guide for life in The Netherlands!
- 13 Nov Kingpin's Amsterdam Lifestyle Guide Kingpin International make your corporate move easier for you with our answer guide to living in one of the major financial centres in Europe.
- 26 Jun Kingpin's Guide to Life in Rotterdam The Netherlands' second largest city is becoming ever more popular with expats. Have a look at our guide to discover more about this vibrant port city.
- 25 Jan An Introduction to Maastricht In this article, we discover Maastricht; a multifaceted city known for its rich history and culture. Find out more about life in this oddly-shaped Dutch province nestled between Belgium and Germany.