Looking to enhance your tax career in Luxembourg? Take a look at our exclusive guides and articles before you make your move.
- 10 Apr International Executive Guide to Living in Luxembourg Luxembourg is one of Europe’s leading financial centres and attracts many finance professionals each year. Kingpin International have put together our comprehensive guide to relocating and living in the cosmopolitan country.
- 07 Jun Kingpin’s Guide to International Schooling in Luxembourg For a relatively small country, there is a good range of International schools available for expatriates to send their children to. Our guide will profile 2 of the main International Schools in Luxembourg and will also list more reputable schooling options in the country.
- 05 Sep 11 Reasons to move to Luxembourg The country of Luxembourg is tucked away in Western Europe, landlocked by France, Germany, and Belgium. Here are 11 reasons to move to Luxembourg.
- 29 Apr Luxembourg Leading as Financial Centre in the Eurozone The 19th Global Financial Centres Index (GFCI) lists Luxembourg as the leading financial centre in the Eurozone and 2nd in the European Union after London.
- 05 Dec Luxembourg 2015 VAT Increase The start of 2015 will see a hike in all of Luxembourg’s tax rates, other than its super-reduced rate which will remain at its current 3% level.