Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Germany, a European country known for attracting top tax talent. Read our guides and articles to find out all there is to know about working and living in Germany.
- 04 Jul Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!
- 29 Jun Moving to Frankfurt – Where to Start? Make your move to Frankfurt easier with our expat guide!
- 29 Nov Top Considerations for Expats Moving to Hamburg Kingpin International make your professional move to Germany’s wealthiest city easier
- 13 Nov Kingpin's Lifestyle Guide for Berlin With many working professionals choosing Berlin as a business destination city, you don’t want to miss out. Here's Kingpin’s guide to living and working in this vibrant German city.
- 13 Jun Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Headed to work in Munich? Be sure to have a look at our guide to life in the Bavarian capital.
- 25 Jan A Guide to International Schooling in Frankfurt For expatriates moving to Frankfurt with children, there are several schooling options available. In this article, we look at the Frankfurt school system from kindergarten to secondary school and explain how it all works.
- 25 Jan Life in Frankfurt Gain an overview of what it is like to live and work in Frankfurt, Germany.