Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Germany, a European country known for attracting top tax talent. Read our guides and articles to find out all there is to know about working and living in Germany.
- 03 Nov 10 Great Things to do in Frankfurt Are you pondering a relocation later on in 2020 or perhaps in the new year? We explore the top 10 things to do for expats in the wonderful city of Frankfurt, from exploring the quaint town of Römerberg to soaking up the history at the Museumsufer District.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Are you pondering relocation to Europe? In this blog, we explore what it's like living in Munich from exciting things to do, housing advice and schooling options. Also, discover what it's like for expats working in Munich and what opportunities there are for tax professionals.
- 11 Mar Top Considerations for Expats Moving to Hamburg Kingpin International make your professional move to Germany’s wealthiest city easier. Explore our blog to find out what life and working is like in Hamburg for ambitious tax professionals.
- 10 Mar Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!
- 07 Mar Kingpin's Lifestyle Guide for Berlin With many working professionals choosing Berlin as a business destination city, you don’t want to miss out. Here's Kingpin’s guide to living and working in this vibrant German city.
- 06 Mar Life in Frankfurt Glinting with glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers, Frankfurt-on-the-Main (pronounced ‘mine’) is unlike any other German City. Gain an overview of what it is like to live and work in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 25 Jan A Guide to International Schooling in Frankfurt For expatriates moving to Frankfurt with children, there are several schooling options available. In this article, we look at the Frankfurt school system from kindergarten to secondary school and explain how it all works.
- 29 Dec Moving to Frankfurt – Where to Start? Make your move to Frankfurt easier with our expat guide!