Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Belgium, a European country known for attracting top tax talent. Read our guides and articles to find out all there is to know about working and living in Belgium.
- 05 Mar Kingpin's Guide to The Cost of Living in Brussels Belgium’s strategic location in the European Union makes it both a strong economic and political centre that attracts many expats each year. For those considering relocating to Brussels, we’ve put together a cost of living guide to help you analyse the costs and evaluate whether the move is feasible.
- 05 Mar Utilising the Expat Community in Brussels Get familiar with Brussels and read our tips on settling in as an expat through this useful guide!
- 20 Feb How to Find an Apartment in Brussels Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on the capital of Belgium and will give you a helping hand in finding your new European home.
- 19 Feb International Schooling in Brussels The scale of cultural diversity in the Belgian capital means international schools are in plentiful supply. Our guide will give you an insight into some of the options available.
- 09 Jul 7 Reasons to Live in Brussels Brussels is an extremely popular choice for many expats, so we thought we’d give you some interesting reasons as to why you would love living and working in Brussels.