Kingpin International has taken on many tax assignments in Belgium, a European country known for attracting top tax talent. Read our guides and articles to find out all there is to know about working and living in Belgium.
- 19 Sep Expat Communities in Belgium The global world holds wider opportunities for expats, and Belgium offers relocation hopes for many professionals. Find your local community in Belgium with a useful guide.
- 12 Aug Commuting Reduces the Living Costs in Brussels The standard of living in Brussels remains high, which keeps the cost of living fairly expensive. This is especially true when it comes to areas such as housing and electricity. This is why commuting can be a smart step towards lowering your expenses in Brussels. For those willing to commute, there are a few highly convenient options available.
- 29 Jul Must-Know facts about Brussels, Belgium Brussels has much more to offer than most expats can imagine. It plays host to millions of visitors each year. As a political capital of Europe, Brussels is home to EU institutions, international organizations, politicians, diplomats and civil servants. The city is also the capital of Belgium, which explains the numerous museums, beautiful parks, architecture and stunning history visible in every alleyway.
- 23 Jul Doing business in Belgium - A summary Brussels is the 5th most attractive city in Europe to set up a company, behind London, Paris, Frankfurt and Barcelona
- 05 Mar Kingpin's Guide to The Cost of Living in Brussels Belgium’s strategic location in the European Union makes it both a strong economic and political centre that attracts many expats each year. For those considering relocating to Brussels, we’ve put together a cost of living guide to help you analyse the costs and evaluate whether the move is feasible.
- 05 Mar Utilising the Expat Community in Brussels Get familiar with Brussels and read our tips on settling in as an expat through this useful guide!
- 20 Feb How to Find an Apartment in Brussels Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on the capital of Belgium and will give you a helping hand in finding your new European home.
- 19 Feb International Schooling in Brussels The scale of cultural diversity in the Belgian capital means international schools are in plentiful supply. Our guide will give you an insight into some of the options available.
- 09 Jul 7 Reasons to Live in Brussels Brussels is an extremely popular choice for many expats, so we thought we’d give you some interesting reasons as to why you would love living and working in Brussels.