Looking to take your tax career to Austria? Read our exclusive guides and advice before you move.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Headed to work in Munich? Be sure to have a look at our guide to life in the Bavarian capital.
- 11 Mar Top Considerations for Expats Moving to Hamburg Kingpin International make your professional move to Germany’s wealthiest city easier
- 10 Mar Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!
- 07 Mar Kingpin's Lifestyle Guide for Berlin With many working professionals choosing Berlin as a business destination city, you don’t want to miss out. Here's Kingpin’s guide to living and working in this vibrant German city.
- 06 Mar Life in Frankfurt Glinting with glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers, Frankfurt-on-the-Main (pronounced ‘mine’) is unlike any other German City. Gain an overview of what it is like to live and work in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 25 Jan A Guide to International Schooling in Frankfurt For expatriates moving to Frankfurt with children, there are several schooling options available. In this article, we look at the Frankfurt school system from kindergarten to secondary school and explain how it all works.
- 29 Dec Moving to Frankfurt – Where to Start? Make your move to Frankfurt easier with our expat guide!
- 10 Sep OECD: "Austria is now Largely Compliant" July 2013 Austria was rated as being “partially compliant”. Fast forward 2 ½ years and now the Forum has concluded that Austria is “largely compliant” because of the changes it has made.