Relocating to European Countries
Kingpin International operates on a global level whilst concentrating on tax opportunities within Europe. Read our exclusive guides and advice before you make your move to Europe.
All European Blogs
- 29 Jan Sporting events to boost Dublin's expatriate community With a strong, open economy and strategic location, it’s unsurprising that Dublin is consistently ranked as one of the best places in the world for doing business. The city provides the kind of lifestyle and opportunities that attract homegrown and international talent to this diverse city.
- 29 Jan Ireland's rich culture is attracting high-flying expats Ireland’s balance of modernity and traditionalism makes it a hit with expatriates, as increasing numbers of professionals relocate to the country.
- 30 Aug Facts and costs, living in Ireland Ireland boasts a many appealing areas to live, whether Dublin or further afield, this guide introduces those contemplating a move to the costs of living.
- 26 Aug Five reasons for taking your career to Dublin The advantages to living in Dublin are widespread especially for the younger professional looking to take their career forward in a vibrant city. Read all about your Dublin options in this concise guide.
- 16 Aug Expat Communities in Ireland In today’s increasingly inter-connected world, busy professionals often relocate to a new city, country or even continent and conduct almost all their background checks online. This list of helpful links for Ireland can assist you in a an international career move.
- 12 Aug Commuting Reduces the Living Costs in Brussels The standard of living in Brussels remains high, which keeps the cost of living fairly expensive. This is especially true when it comes to areas such as housing and electricity. This is why commuting can be a smart step towards lowering your expenses in Brussels. For those willing to commute, there are a few highly convenient options available.
- 23 Jul Doing business in Belgium - A summary Brussels is the 5th most attractive city in Europe to set up a company, behind London, Paris, Frankfurt and Barcelona
- 18 Jun Must – Know facts about Budapest, Hungary. Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Here is some information to be considered by tax specialists planning to move the capital, Budapest.
- 13 Mar Relocation Guide - Add Budapest to Your Tax Career Portfolio We’re back now with more relocation advice for the Hungarian capital. In this guide, we cover some of the districts in the city popular amongst expats and we discuss pros and cons of each.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Expat Guide for The Netherlands The Netherlands is one of Europe's most thriving countries. If you're considering a move there, check out Kingpin's expat guide for life in The Netherlands!
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Headed to work in Munich? Be sure to have a look at our guide to life in the Bavarian capital.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Paris Kingpin International make your move to France easier with our comprehensive guide for the ultimate Parisian adventure.
- 12 Mar Finding Accommodation in Maastricht as An Expat Considering a move to Maastricht? Read our guide for advice on how you can find your new European home.
- 12 Mar Kingpin’s Guide to Living and Working in Zurich If you are interested in the exciting opportunities that Kingpin has to offer in Zurich, here’s what you need to know about relocating…
- 12 Mar Things You Need To Know Before Moving to Basel Learn more about expat life in Basel and how to make your move abroad a great experience.
- 12 Mar Connecting with European Expatriates via Chat Forums Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expatriate chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in and connect with those going through a similar experience.
- 11 Mar Top Considerations for Expats Moving to Hamburg Kingpin International make your professional move to Germany’s wealthiest city easier
- 10 Mar Finding the Perfect Home in Zürich Zürich is regarded as one of the best places in Europe for expats to live. Have a look at our guide to help you in the search for the perfect Swiss home.
- 10 Mar International Executive Guide to Living in Luxembourg Luxembourg is one of Europe’s leading financial centres and attracts many finance professionals each year. Kingpin International have put together our comprehensive guide to relocating and living in the cosmopolitan country.
- 10 Mar Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!