Relocating to European Countries
Kingpin International operates on a global level whilst concentrating on tax opportunities within Europe. Read our exclusive guides and advice before you make your move to Europe.
All European Blogs
- 26 Oct 7 Reasons Why You Will Love Working in Basel Voted the 10th best city in the world to live and home to a large expat community, more expats are now relocating to Basel. Find you why relocating to Basel should be your next career move!
- 17 Oct Must-know Facts Before Moving to Basel Switzerland is considered an economic and financial centre and its high standard of living and long-term career opportunities make it a popular choice for expat tax professionals.
- 10 Oct Relocation Guide - Add Budapest to Your Tax Career Portfolio We’re back now with more relocation advice for the Hungarian capital. In this guide, we cover some of the districts in the city popular amongst expats and we discuss pros and cons of each.
- 05 Oct Accelerate your Career in Switzerland Switzerland has been named the best all-round destination for a career abroad according to research from the latest HSBC Expat Explorer Survey.
- 27 Sep Finding Accommodation in Maastricht as An Expat Considering a move to Maastricht? Read our guide for advice on how you can find your new European home.
- 17 Sep 6 Reasons Why Expats Are Relocating To Budapest Home to several international companies, Budapest has become a popular expat location as well as one of Europe’s tourist hubs. Find out why so many expats are choosing to relocate to Budapest.
- 05 Sep Expat Q&A: Relocating to Maastricht Meet Rachael, a British expat living in Maastricht offers expats valuable insights into everyday of living and working in The Netherlands.
- 13 Aug Kingpin's Expat Guide for The Netherlands The Netherlands is one of Europe's most thriving countries. If you're considering a move there, check out Kingpin's expat guide for life in The Netherlands!
- 12 Jul Things You Need To Know Before Moving to Basel Learn more about expat life in Basel and how to make your move abroad a great experience.
- 09 Jul 7 Reasons to Live in Brussels Brussels is an extremely popular choice for many expats, so we thought we’d give you some interesting reasons as to why you would love living and working in Brussels.
- 04 Jul Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!
- 03 Jul Utilising the Expat Community in Brussels Get familiar with Brussels and read our tips on settling in as an expat through this useful guide!
- 29 Jun Moving to Frankfurt – Where to Start? Make your move to Frankfurt easier with our expat guide!
- 21 Jun Finding the Perfect Home in Zürich Zürich is regarded as one of the best places in Europe for expats to live. Have a look at our guide to help you in the search for the perfect Swiss home.
- 10 Apr International Executive Guide to Living in Luxembourg Luxembourg is one of Europe’s leading financial centres and attracts many finance professionals each year. Kingpin International have put together our comprehensive guide to relocating and living in the cosmopolitan country.
- 03 Mar The Inside Track for Meeting Other Expats in Geneva Switzerland is one of the world’s leading financial centres with impressive levels of tax recruitment. Here are ways in which you can meet other expats during your relocation process to Geneva.
- 06 Feb An Executive Guide to Living and Working in Budapest With it being the financial hub and business centre of Hungary, Budapest has established itself as a popular expat destination. Begin your Hungarian adventure today with the help of Kingpin International.
- 25 Jan An International Executives Warsaw Lifestyle Guide For tax professionals considering a fresh start, Kingpin International’s handy lifestyle guide provides compelling reasons to make Warsaw your new home.
- 10 Jan Top Tips for Making New Connections in Zurich Zurich is one of the world’s leading financial centres with impressive levels of tax recruitment. Here are ways in which you can meet other expats during your relocation process.
- 15 Dec How to Find an Apartment in Brussels Finding accommodation when relocating to any new country can often be a stressful task. Our guide focuses on the capital of Belgium and will give you a helping hand in finding your new European home.