Relocating to European Countries
Kingpin International operates on a global level whilst concentrating on tax opportunities within Europe. Read our exclusive guides and advice before you make your move to Europe.
All European Blogs
- 08 Jan Great things for expats to do in Cork Cork is the second city of Ireland, due to its growing business district and career opportunities ideal for ambitious tax professionals. Filled with fascinating history and stunning architecture, Cork offers an abundance of tourist attractions which expats can explore and enjoy in their new hometown.
- 10 Dec Top 5 things to do in Dublin Dublin is a well-known destination for ambitious tax professionals looking to enhance their tax career. In our latest article, we share the top 5 things for expats to do in Dublin.
- 08 Dec 7 Reasons to Live in Brussels Brussels is an extremely popular location for many expats, so we thought we’d give you some interesting reasons as to why you would love living and working in Brussels.
- 03 Nov 10 Great Things to do in Frankfurt Are you pondering a relocation later on in 2020 or perhaps in the new year? We explore the top 10 things to do for expats in the wonderful city of Frankfurt, from exploring the quaint town of Römerberg to soaking up the history at the Museumsufer District.
- 29 Jan Sporting events to boost Dublin's expatriate community With a strong, open economy and strategic location, it’s unsurprising that Dublin is consistently ranked as one of the best places in the world for doing business. The city provides the kind of lifestyle and opportunities that attract homegrown and international talent to this diverse city.
- 29 Jan Ireland's rich culture is attracting high-flying expats Ireland’s balance of modernity and traditionalism makes it a hit with expatriates, as increasing numbers of professionals relocate to the country.
- 30 Aug Facts and costs, living in Ireland Ireland boasts a many appealing areas to live, whether Dublin or further afield, this guide introduces those contemplating a move to the costs of living.
- 26 Aug Five reasons for taking your career to Dublin The advantages to living in Dublin are widespread especially for the younger professional looking to take their career forward in a vibrant city. Read all about your Dublin options in this concise guide.
- 16 Aug Expat Communities in Ireland In today’s increasingly inter-connected world, busy professionals often relocate to a new city, country or even continent and conduct almost all their background checks online. This list of helpful links for Ireland can assist you in a an international career move.
- 12 Aug Commuting Reduces the Living Costs in Brussels The standard of living in Brussels remains high, which keeps the cost of living fairly expensive. This is especially true when it comes to areas such as housing and electricity. This is why commuting can be a smart step towards lowering your expenses in Brussels. For those willing to commute, there are a few highly convenient options available.
- 23 Jul Doing business in Belgium - A summary Despite its relatively moderate size, Belgium is a major hub for global enterprise and has the 11th largest GDP in Europe, making this region an attractive city for doing business within the tax industry.
- 18 Jun Must – Know facts about Budapest, Hungary. Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Here is some information to be considered by tax specialists planning to move the capital, Budapest.
- 13 Mar Relocation Guide - Add Budapest to Your Tax Career Portfolio We’re back now with more relocation advice for the Hungarian capital. In this guide, we cover some of the districts in the city popular amongst expats and we discuss pros and cons of each.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Expat Guide for The Netherlands The Netherlands is one of Europe's most thriving countries. If you're considering a move there, check out Kingpin's expat guide for life in The Netherlands!
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Are you pondering relocation to Europe? In this blog, we explore what it's like living in Munich from exciting things to do, housing advice and schooling options. Also, discover what it's like for expats working in Munich and what opportunities there are for tax professionals.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Paris Kingpin International make your move to France easier with our comprehensive guide for the ultimate Parisian adventure. Discover the recruitment possibilities for tax professionals.
- 12 Mar Finding Accommodation in Maastricht as An Expat Considering a move to Maastricht? Read our guide for advice on how you can find your new European home.
- 12 Mar Kingpin’s Guide to Living and Working in Zurich If you are interested in the exciting opportunities that Kingpin has to offer in Zurich, here’s what you need to know about relocating…
- 12 Mar Things You Need To Know Before Moving to Basel Learn more about expat life in Basel and how to make your move abroad a great experience.
- 12 Mar Connecting with European Expatriates via Chat Forums Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expatriate chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in and connect with those going through a similar experience.