Relocating to European Countries
Kingpin International operates on a global level whilst concentrating on tax opportunities within Europe. Read our exclusive guides and advice before you make your move to Europe.
All European Blogs
- 13 Mar Relocation Guide - Add Budapest to Your Tax Career Portfolio We’re back now with more relocation advice for the Hungarian capital. In this guide, we cover some of the districts in the city popular amongst expats and we discuss pros and cons of each.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Expat Guide for The Netherlands The Netherlands is one of Europe's most thriving countries. If you're considering a move there, check out Kingpin's expat guide for life in The Netherlands!
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Munich Headed to work in Munich? Be sure to have a look at our guide to life in the Bavarian capital.
- 13 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Living and Working in Paris Kingpin International make your move to France easier with our comprehensive guide for the ultimate Parisian adventure.
- 12 Mar Finding Accommodation in Maastricht as An Expat Considering a move to Maastricht? Read our guide for advice on how you can find your new European home.
- 12 Mar Kingpin’s Guide to Living and Working in Zurich If you are interested in the exciting opportunities that Kingpin has to offer in Zurich, here’s what you need to know about relocating…
- 12 Mar Things You Need To Know Before Moving to Basel Learn more about expat life in Basel and how to make your move abroad a great experience.
- 12 Mar Connect with other expats in Europe Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expat chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in.
- 11 Mar Top Considerations for Expats Moving to Hamburg Kingpin International make your professional move to Germany’s wealthiest city easier
- 10 Mar Finding the Perfect Home in Zürich Zürich is regarded as one of the best places in Europe for expats to live. Have a look at our guide to help you in the search for the perfect Swiss home.
- 10 Mar International Executive Guide to Living in Luxembourg Luxembourg is one of Europe’s leading financial centres and attracts many finance professionals each year. Kingpin International have put together our comprehensive guide to relocating and living in the cosmopolitan country.
- 10 Mar Getting To Know Hamburg's Expat Community We've prepared this brief guide for anyone looking to relocate to Hamburg for work!
- 10 Mar Kingpin's Guide to Life in Rotterdam The Netherlands' second largest city is becoming ever more popular with expats. Have a look at our guide to discover more about this vibrant port city.
- 09 Mar Kingpin's Schooling Guide for Expats in Zürich Switzerland's largest city is a European hot spot for expats. Hence, there is a plethora of international schools in the area. Our guide will give you a helping hand in identifying some of the options available.
- 09 Mar Our Guide to Living & Working in Lugano A beautiful lakeside City, Lugano is becoming increasingly popular with businesses and expats.
- 08 Mar Where do Expats Live in Switzerland? Switzerland is a nation that welcomes a large number of foreign expats but what areas of the country do these people relocate to?
- 07 Mar Kingpin’s Guide to International Schooling in Luxembourg For a relatively small country, there is a good range of International schools available for expatriates to send their children to. Our guide will profile 2 of the main International Schools in Luxembourg and will also list more reputable schooling options in the country.
- 07 Mar Kingpin's Lifestyle Guide for Berlin With many working professionals choosing Berlin as a business destination city, you don’t want to miss out. Here's Kingpin’s guide to living and working in this vibrant German city.
- 07 Mar The Best Places to Live and Work in Europe Europe has endless possibilities in terms of locations to live and work in but which are the best?
- 06 Mar Life in Frankfurt Glinting with glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers, Frankfurt-on-the-Main (pronounced ‘mine’) is unlike any other German City. Gain an overview of what it is like to live and work in Frankfurt, Germany.