Looking to make your next career move in Professional Tax? Read Kingpin International’s career advice to help you advance your Tax career.
- 29 Jul Top Reasons to Consider a Relocation Are you pondering a relocation to enhance your career development and take on a new challenge? We explore the top reasons to consider a relocation when thinking of your next career move.
- 13 Jul Starting a New Job Remotely We understand that starting any new role can be challenging and even more so if you are unable to meet your new employer and co-workers. As an International Search firm, we wanted to share a few top tips for working remotely.
- 24 Jun How to Achieve a Successful Video Interview Remote working is becoming more popular, therefore it’s important to make ourselves familiar with the key fundamentals to a successful video interview, from the initial preparation to how you present yourself during the meeting.
- 27 May How to have a Successful Phone Interview When it comes to international recruitment, the phone interview is perhaps the most important hurdle in the process, as it is this stage that can secure the all-important face-to-face meeting.
- 09 Apr Calculating the Cost of Relocating Are you considering an international move to enhance your career? Our guide points out some of the main factors that contribute to the real cost of living in a new country, to ensure you are fully prepared.
- 06 Apr How to Build a Winning CV Whether you are currently on the job hunt or pondering a career move in the near future, building a relevant and engaging CV is a no brainer. Read our blog to discover our perspective on how to create a winning CV to boost your chances of landing your dream job.
- 23 Mar Standing Out in International Tax The international tax industry is constantly evolving, providing endless career opportunities. We ask our CEO and Co-founder, Alister O’Connor, what the key benefits of joining the tax industry are and what it takes to stand out in the market.
- 16 Mar 10 Great Reasons to Work with Kingpin International Making a big corporate move in any form can be an overwhelming process. Here are just 10 of the many great reasons you should let Kingpin International support your next career move.
- 26 Feb Transfer Pricing Jobs in the Middle East The Middle Eastern work environment, along with its unparalleled ambition for growth makes it the ideal place for ambitious tax professionals looking for Transfer Pricing jobs, providing the unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion.
- 04 Feb Top Reasons to Relocate to Hong Kong Are you considering a move to Hong Kong to develop your career or take on new professional challenges? The Kingpin team are here to support you along the way. Explore this latest blog for an insight into our perspective on expats relocating to Hong Kong.
- 03 Feb Cost of Living in Hong Kong Are you pondering a move to Hong Kong? The Kingpin team are here to support you with our knowledgeable advice and specialist expertise. Discover our perspective on the cost of living in Hong Kong and explore top tips to ensure an efficient relocation without the stress.
- 31 Jan A Guide for Young Tax Professionals Relocating to Belgium Thanks to its central location, Belgium is the ideal place for ambitious tax specialists to relocate. This European country has great potential with plenty of transfer pricing and financial services job opportunities for young professionals living in neighbouring countries.
- 20 Sep 5 reasons to relocate to Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia has many advantages for potential expats considering a career move. The new drive to diversify the Saudi economy and take the focus away from oil has created many new opportunities for expats.
- 22 Jul How is VAT Technology affecting Tax Professionals? Read about how VAT technology affects Tax professionals. VAT is considered a crucial source of revenue for countries and more technology is now being applied to its reporting process. This year marks the start of some big changes with the introduction of ‘making Tax Digital’ across VAT.
- 05 Jul Can international experience benefit your VAT career? Many people have ambitions to work abroad and in increasingly interconnected world, moving to another country can really enhance your VAT career. Read about the things that might just get you thinking about an international move.