Looking to make your next career move in Professional Tax? Read Kingpin International’s career advice to help you advance your Tax career.
- 23 Mar Standing Out in International Tax The international tax industry is constantly evolving, providing endless career opportunities. We ask our CEO and Co-founder, Alister O’Connor, what the key benefits of joining the tax industry are and what it takes to stand out in the market.
- 16 Mar 10 Great Reasons to Work with Kingpin International Making a big corporate move in any form can be an overwhelming process. Here are just 10 of the many great reasons you should let Kingpin International support your next career move.
- 26 Feb Transfer Pricing Career Development in the Middle East The region’s work environment, along with its unparalleled ambition for growth makes it the ideal place for ambitious tax professionals, providing unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion
- 04 Feb Top Reasons to Relocate to Hong Kong Are you considering a move to Hong Kong to develop your career or take on new professional challenges? The Kingpin team are here to support you along the way. Explore this latest blog for an insight into our perspective on expats relocating to Hong Kong.
- 03 Feb Cost of Living in Hong Kong Are you pondering a move to Hong Kong? The Kingpin team are here to support you with our knowledgeable advice and specialist expertise. Discover our perspective on living in Hong Kong and explore top tips to ensure an efficient relocation without the stress.
- 31 Jan A Guide for Young Professionals Relocating to Belgium Thanks to its central location, Belgium is the ideal place for expats to relocate. This European country has great potential with plenty of job opportunities for young Tax professionals living in neighbouring countries.
- 20 Sep 5 reasons to relocate to Saudi Arabia The main reasons expats move to Saudi Arabia are career prospects and salary packages.
- 22 Jul How is VAT Technology affecting Tax Professionals? Read about how VAT technology affects Tax professionals. VAT is considered a crucial source of revenue for countries and more technology is now being applied to its reporting process. This year marks the start of some big changes with the introduction of ‘making Tax Digital’ across VAT.
- 05 Jul Can international experience benefit your VAT career? Many people have ambitions to work abroad and in increasingly interconnected world, moving to another country can really enhance your VAT career. Read about the things that might just get you thinking about an international move.
- 02 Jul Making Tax Digital increasing opportunities for tax specialists Making Tax Digital is creating new opportunities for tax professionals who develop their technical skills.
- 19 Apr International relocation and the benefits to your career Kingpin International work with tax professionals looking to relocate across different locations all over the world. Our relocation guide recommends an international move to benefit your career.
- 11 Mar How to Calculate the Cost of Relocating Preparing work overseas? Our guide points out some of the main factors that contribute to the real cost of living in a new country.
- 10 Mar Kingpin's Skype Interview Success Guide With more and more employers holding interviews over Skype, ensure your meeting goes without fail with Kingpin International's Skype interview success guide.
- 06 Mar How to have a Successful Phone Interview When it comes to international recruitment, the phone interview is perhaps the most important hurdle in the process, as it is this stage that can secure the all-important face-to-face meeting.
- 14 Jan Making Your Next Move within Professional Tax Are you considering making your next big career move with tax? Kingpin International is there to give you a helping hand with our steps on what to do next.