Read the latest insights and news in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- 18 Jan Brexit: take your tax career to Dublin Over 236,700 new jobs will be created in Ireland following Brexit, Big Four expert says. Learn more about tax career opportunities in Dublin and Ireland.
- 01 Aug Businesswomen in the Gulf Region Some expats are somewhat reluctant to embark on a move to the Gulf Region, particularly women. Though a move to this area of the world means a culture change, there are still many reasons for women to work in the Gulf.
- 30 Jul Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 25 Jul Connect with other expats in Europe Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expat chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in.
- 19 Jul The Best Places to Live and Work in Europe Europe has endless possibilities in terms of locations to live and work in but which are the best?
- 17 Jul The UAE urgently needs VAT expertise as its implementation looms With VAT implementation fast approaching in the UAE, we look at how Kingpin can help in this time of transition.
- 03 Aug VAT to be Introduced in the GCC "Companies within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) counties must begin to prepare for the introduction of the VAT/GST and excise tax systems as the implementation dates draw nearer." warns Kingpin Co-Founder and Director, Alister O'Connor
- 06 Jul UK Plans to Cut Corporation Tax In an effort to show that the UK is still “open for business” George Osbourne has pledged to slash UK corporation tax as part of his plan to create a “super competitive economy” in the wake of the vote for Brexit.
- 30 Jun Direct & Indirect Tax Implications of Brexit In this article we explore the implications Brexit will have on direct and indirect taxes in the short and long term.
- 24 Feb VAT to be introduced in the UAE during 2018 The UAE’s Ministry of Finance has confirmed that Value-Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE and the GCC in 2018 at 3.5%
- 30 Oct OECD Presents BEPS Tax Reform On October 5, 2015, the OECD presented its final package to prevent base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS). The package, containing 15 actions, includes the introduction of a country-by-country report (CbCR) for multinationals as well as revised standards for transfer pricing (TP) documentation.
- 20 Aug EC to Radically Change the VAT Directive Allowing member states to introduce their own reduced rates of VAT is currently being considered by the European Commission (EC) in a radically change to the VAT Directive.
- 09 Oct Enforced Tax Policies for Expats in Africa Many African governments actively encourage the employment of skilled expats. However, they are becoming more perceptive when it comes to receiving appropriate tax remuneration for work carried out within their continent.
- 19 Sep Scotland's 'No' vote: What does this mean for UK tax? Although Scotland said no to independence, the nation can still expect significant changes to its current taxation landscape.
- 18 Aug Are you ready for 2015’s EU VAT changes? 1st January 2015 will bring changes to the EU VAT ‘supply of service’ rules. The new rule will have a significant impact on businesses that supply these services to non-domestic EU states.