Read the latest insights and news in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- 23 Apr Meet the Recruiter - Scott Stewart Meet Scott, our Transfer Pricing Recruitment Consultant! We had a chat with Scott to find out how he ended up in the recruitment industry, what's the most rewarding part about his job, what he likes to do in his spare time and so much more.
- 03 Apr Meet the Recruiter - Elisa Cohen Meet Elisa! We talk to our Transfer Pricing Recruitment Specialist to discover how she got into recruitment, what she loves most about her role here at Kingpin and how she usually spends her free time.
- 26 Feb Transfer Pricing Jobs in the Middle East The Middle Eastern work environment, along with its unparalleled ambition for growth makes it the ideal place for ambitious tax professionals looking for Transfer Pricing jobs, providing the unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion.
- 31 Jan A Guide for Young Tax Professionals Relocating to Belgium Thanks to its central location, Belgium is the ideal place for ambitious tax specialists to relocate. This European country has great potential with plenty of transfer pricing and financial services job opportunities for young professionals living in neighbouring countries.
- 16 Oct Potential reform to international tax with new OECD proposals G20 finance ministers meet to discuss the OECD’s proposed rule changes for taxing cross-border income. The OECD hopes to have a basic agreement by January, with a more official agreement by June next year.
- 02 Oct Tax Jobs in Brisbane Explore how business in Brisbane has welcomed many tax job opportunities over the years and learn more about important Visa information for tax professionals pondering a career move.
- 11 Sep Transfer Pricing in Singapore Since Singapore’s first encounter with transfer pricing, regulations and customs have evolved and recent developments point towards many upcoming changes.
- 30 Jul Transfer Pricing Developments in the Middle East Recent developments have seen MENA states sign up to international transfer pricing recommendations from the OECD, as they seek to counter the erosion of national revenue and minimise capital flight.
- 22 Jul How is VAT Technology affecting Tax Professionals? Read about how VAT technology affects Tax professionals. VAT is considered a crucial source of revenue for countries and more technology is now being applied to its reporting process. This year marks the start of some big changes with the introduction of ‘making Tax Digital’ across VAT.
- 10 Jul Making Tax Digital is narrowing Tax Gaps internationally As the OECD drives the switch toward real-time tax returns through digital methods, tax gaps are narrowing in individual countries. Kingpin has identified 5 tax jurisdictions where digital has helped to close their tax gap; Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Australia and the UK.
- 02 Jul Making Tax Digital increasing opportunities for tax specialists Making Tax Digital is creating new opportunities for tax professionals who develop their technical skills.
- 19 Jun Making Tax Digital: UK update The process of moving to electronic tax returns will bring fundamental changes to the way businesses process tax, as well as cutting costs for HMRC. This article explores the progress of transition.
- 12 Mar Connecting with European Expatriates via Chat Forums Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expatriate chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in and connect with those going through a similar experience.
- 12 Mar Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats within The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), to enable ample communication methods and advice during a relocation.
- 07 Mar The Best Places for Expatriates to Work in Europe Europe has endless possibilities for ambitious expatriates to relocate to and build a rewarding career. In this blog, we explore some of the most popular European cities for expats and why many professionals seek work in these areas.