Read the latest insights and news in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- 31 Jan A Guide for Young Professionals Relocating to Belgium Thanks to its central location, Belgium is the ideal place for expats to relocate. This European country has great potential with plenty of job opportunities for young Tax professionals living in neighbouring countries.
- 16 Oct Potential reform to international tax with new OECD proposals The OECD hopes to have a basic agreement by January, with a more official agreement by June next year.
- 02 Oct Doing business in Brisbane "Brisbane has been ranked as a ‘global city’ on 2 occasions. London-based Magazine fDi ranked it as the 4th/53 best global destination for Foreign Direct Investment Strategy."
- 11 Sep Transfer Pricing in Singapore Since Singapore’s first encounter with transfer pricing, regulations and customs have evolved and recent developments point towards change in the region.
- 30 Jul Transfer Pricing Takes Off in the Middle East Recent developments have seen MENA states sign up to international TP recommendations from the OECD, as they seek to counter the erosion of national revenue and minimise capital flight.
- 22 Jul How is VAT Technology affecting Tax Professionals? Read about how VAT technology affects Tax professionals. VAT is considered a crucial source of revenue for countries and more technology is now being applied to its reporting process. This year marks the start of some big changes with the introduction of ‘making Tax Digital’ across VAT.
- 10 Jul Making Tax Digital is narrowing Tax Gaps internationally As the OECD drives the switch toward real-time tax returns through digitalisation, tax gaps are narrowing in individual countries. Kingpin has identified 5 tax jurisdictions where digitalisation has helped to close their tax-gap; Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Australia and the UK.
- 02 Jul Making Tax Digital increasing opportunities for tax specialists Making Tax Digital is creating new opportunities for tax professionals who develop their technical skills.
- 19 Jun Making Tax Digital: UK update The process of moving to electronic tax returns will bring fundamental changes to the way businesses process tax, as well as cutting costs for HMRC. This article explores the progress of transition.
- 12 Mar Connect with other expats in Europe Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expat chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in.
- 12 Mar Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 07 Mar The Best Places to Live and Work in Europe Europe has endless possibilities in terms of locations to live and work in but which are the best?
- 25 Jan VAT roundup: world regions targeting VAT law changes in 2019 In the competitive global economy, VAT law changes provide tax professionals with new opportunities and Kingpin International has global executive search and selection coverage in multiple territories.
- 18 Jan Brexit: take your tax career to Dublin Over 236,700 new jobs will be created in Ireland following Brexit, Big Four expert says. Learn more about tax career opportunities in Dublin and Ireland.
- 01 Jan Businesswomen in the Gulf Region Some expats are somewhat reluctant to embark on a move to the Gulf Region, particularly women. Though a move to this area of the world means a culture change, there are still many reasons for women to work in the Gulf.