Read the latest insights and news in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- 10 Jul Making Tax Digital is narrowing Tax Gaps internationally As the OECD drives the switch toward real-time tax returns through digitalisation, tax gaps are narrowing in individual countries. Kingpin has identified 5 tax jurisdictions where digitalisation has helped to close their tax-gap; Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Australia and the UK.
- 02 Jul Making Tax Digital increasing opportunities for tax specialists Making Tax Digital is creating new opportunities for tax professionals who develop their technical skills.
- 19 Jun Making Tax Digital: UK update The process of moving to electronic tax returns will bring fundamental changes to the way businesses process tax, as well as cutting costs for HMRC. This article explores the progress of transition.
- 12 Mar Connect with other expats in Europe Relocating to work in new surroundings can be a challenging experience. Therefore, the use of expat chat forums can be a great way of helping to settle in.
- 12 Mar Connecting with Expats in the GCC We look at some of the online chat forums open for expats, allowing them to find information from other expats in their location.
- 07 Mar The Best Places to Live and Work in Europe Europe has endless possibilities in terms of locations to live and work in but which are the best?
- 25 Jan VAT roundup: world regions targeting VAT law changes in 2019 In the competitive global economy, VAT law changes provide tax professionals with new opportunities and Kingpin International has global executive search and selection coverage in multiple territories.
- 18 Jan Brexit: take your tax career to Dublin Over 236,700 new jobs will be created in Ireland following Brexit, Big Four expert says. Learn more about tax career opportunities in Dublin and Ireland.
- 01 Jan Businesswomen in the Gulf Region Some expats are somewhat reluctant to embark on a move to the Gulf Region, particularly women. Though a move to this area of the world means a culture change, there are still many reasons for women to work in the Gulf.
- 17 Jul The UAE urgently needs VAT expertise as its implementation looms With VAT implementation fast approaching in the UAE, we look at how Kingpin can help in this time of transition.
- 03 Aug VAT to be Introduced in the GCC "Companies within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) counties must begin to prepare for the introduction of the VAT/GST and excise tax systems as the implementation dates draw nearer." warns Kingpin Co-Founder and Director, Alister O'Connor
- 06 Jul UK Plans to Cut Corporation Tax In an effort to show that the UK is still “open for business” George Osbourne has pledged to slash UK corporation tax as part of his plan to create a “super competitive economy” in the wake of the vote for Brexit.
- 30 Jun Direct & Indirect Tax Implications of Brexit In this article we explore the implications Brexit will have on direct and indirect taxes in the short and long term.
- 24 Feb VAT to be introduced in the UAE during 2018 The UAE’s Ministry of Finance has confirmed that Value-Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE and the GCC in 2018 at 3.5%
- 30 Oct OECD Presents BEPS Tax Reform On October 5, 2015, the OECD presented its final package to prevent base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS). The package, containing 15 actions, includes the introduction of a country-by-country report (CbCR) for multinationals as well as revised standards for transfer pricing (TP) documentation.